Tuesday, April 7, 2009

design your own custom letterpress prints and postcards

I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am about finding this and what a good deal it is!
Pistolready82 over at Etsy is taking orders through April on CUSTOM letterpress cards. THIS IS HUGE! I think I'm going to get some Christmas cards done and a few business cards.


From her Etsy site:
Have your own artwork/design professionally printed on 110lb Strathmore paper on a beautiful Vandercook letterpress. Or if you like the samples you see here, we can illustrate and create one for you.

Through April, I will be taking custom orders for one sided, one color letterpress postcards and prints, in quantities of 25 or 50 prints. Maximum size of postcards are 5x7. Maximum size of prints are 8.5x11.

→Option 1→ your own art work 25 =$100 50=$150

→Option 2→ we create it 25= $200 50=$250

ink colors available:
• blue
• teal
• green
• yellow
• red
• orange
• silver
• black
• purple

paper colors available:
• white
• natural

submit your design black and white at 150 dpi. jpeg or pdf.

please allow 2 weeks for me to create your custom prints.

*convo me or email me at pistolready82 [!at] gmail.com with your order & any questions or concerns! Take advantage of this rare and limited offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment